Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Braley Calls for Minimum Wage Increase...Again

From IowaPolitics.com, Democratic candidate Bruce Braley has once again called for an increase in the minimum wage. Is this his single issue? (This and Medicare D, I suppose. Oh yeah, and hating the President).

My guess is Whalen won't join Braley's call to "stand with working families and join me in this pledge." Honestly, my guess is Whalen won't say anything...about anything. He's been pretty quiet lately, from what I can tell.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whalen who? I thought the only other person running was that Pirate guy.

12:11 PM, August 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know someday they are going to run out of room on the Internet and we are all going to blame sites like this that are never updated and just a waste of space.

8:43 AM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's okay, Mike Whalen is helping clear up space on the Internets by having nothing posted on important sections of his web site.

12:00 PM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home