Saturday, March 04, 2006

Krusty Nearly Outed by Own Haiku Kontest

Krusty Konservative was nearly outed yesterday by a clever haiku artist.

The detective, who goes by "anonymous", caught Krusty in a klever web of 5 and 7 syllable phrases.

Using klue words like "dome" and "fire alarm" it was easy to decipher that the kapitol is where Krusty spends his days (as if anybody wasn't yet sure of that).

Though the true identity of Krusty Konservative has not yet been published (or Krusty was outed and deleted it before I spotted the posting), perhaps now his boss will understand his lackadaisical work ethic during the past week. Being in the House past 4:30 on a Friday is a rarity (probably trying to catch up on work time lost while blogging). I'm sure at that point it was not difficult to spot the mystery blogger.

While there are several humorous entries in the haiku dialogue that took place between Krusty and the detective, the contest dies off with an ominous threat to the Konservative blogger:

so close yet so far
no Kongress for this young staff
you are so busted

Will Krusty be forced to kome klean before his identity is divulged? Will we ever know who this lazy statehouse employee really is? Only time will tell.

6 Comments:

Blogger Krusty said...

LOL, I was not outed. Just because I write about a dome doesn't mean I'm giving my location.

9:12 AM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger Krusty said...

And for as much as you visit my Blog you should put a link to Krusty Konservative on yours. I have linked to you from KK.

9:14 AM, March 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

state dollars...hard at work...

12:17 PM, March 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he was outed.

trust me. we all know who he is.

his name shall be like Lord Voldemort...that which shall never be spoken.

4:17 PM, March 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why you would want to out him/her, I enjoy their blog and don't want the good times to stop.

4:24 PM, March 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I was active in politics and only had a caucus staff job to show for it, I'd hide my face too.

Caucus staff=minorleaguers

10:51 AM, March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home